Paints the data on a 2D plane. Place individual data points or use brush to paint a larger data sets.
Attribute-valued data set created in the widget.
The widget support the creation of the new data set by visually placing the data points on the two-dimension plane. Data points can be placed on the plane individually (Put) or in a larger number by brushing (Brush). Data points can belong to classes if the data is intended to be used in supervised learning.
- A 2D drawing canvas with fixed coordinate system.
- Select the class to paint its data instances. Add or remove classes. Use one class only to create classless, unsupervised data sets.
- Drawing tools. Paint data points with Brush and Paint. Select (and then remove or relocate) them with Select or Lasso. Reposition data points with Jitter or Magnet.
- Each of the tools may have its own options shown in this box.
- Undo or redo the editing actions.
- If Commit on change is checked, the data would be sent to the output channel of the widget upon any change. This operation could be slow when data sets become large.