Orange Forum • View topic - GSOC 2013

GSOC 2013

General discussions about Orange and with Orange connected things (data mining, machine learning, bioinformatics...).

GSOC 2013

Postby Anuja » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:46

Hi,
I am a student from IIT Madras. I want to know if Orange will be applying for mentorship in GSOC 2013. I am interested in some last year's GSOC ideas of orange. Would it be possible to know the status of the projects (in case some are still to be implented) or a link to the ideas page of this year if available.

Thanks,
Anuja Agrawal,
IV year undergraduate
Computer Science and Engg.
IIT Madras

Re: GSOC 2013

Postby hyades » Sun Feb 24, 2013 14:10

Hello,
I am a 3rd yr Computer Science student at Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, India. I would like to know if orange is participating in GSOC 2013. Further, while going across the idea list of last year, I found many interesting ideas especially the text-mining, neural networks and time-series analysis ones. I would also like to know about the status of these ideas.

Thank You,
Aayush Ahuja

Postby vighneshbirodkar » Sat Mar 09, 2013 20:17

Hi,

I'm Vighnesh, yet another GSOC 2013 enthusiast. I have a Data Mining course this semester and I've been particularly interested in unsupervised learning techniques. I would like to implement a few unsupervised learning algorithms as my GSOC Project, particularly one or more from any Density Based and Grid Based Clustering Algorithms. I would like to know if the community is enthusiastic about it.

Thank You
Vighnesh Birodkar

Postby Ales » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:49

Sorry for the delay in the response. The GSocC Ideas page has been updated for this year.

Postby Ales » Mon Apr 15, 2013 18:57

Sorry but we did not get accepted as a mentoring organization for GSoC 2013.

Return to General Discussions