Orange Forum • View topic - Install script not present in orange-source-0.9.66.zip

Install script not present in orange-source-0.9.66.zip

Report bugs (or imagined bugs).
(Archived/read-only, please use our ticketing system for reporting bugs and their discussion.)
Forum rules
Archived/read-only, please use our ticketing system for reporting bugs and their discussion.

Install script not present in orange-source-0.9.66.zip

Postby devendra » Sat Aug 11, 2007 17:28

Hi,

Is there any specific reason why install scripts is not present in orange-source-0.9.66.zip (the current stable ?)

I wanted to install from source, and could not find the instructions for the same.

I downloaded the daily snapshot, which contains the script & the correct makefiles. However, there was some other problem with the installation :cry:

Regards,
Devendra.

Postby Bayesian » Tue Oct 09, 2007 19:41

I'm having the same problem, something appears to be off with the source package. When I run make -f Makefile, I get the following:

Makefile:5: makefile.deps: No such file or directory
python ../pyxtract/makedep.py -n INCLUDE
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python: can't open file '../pyxtract/makedep.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

I can't find this makedep.py script anywhere in the source zip.. any ideas? I'm on the dreaded OS X 10.4..

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 23, 2007 20:48

I'm having the same issue on my OpenSUSE 10.3 system. Cannot get it to install. Anyone know how to get it to work?

Return to Bugs