Orange Forum • View topic - Homepage - Navigation Bar Failure in Mozilla/Firefox

Homepage - Navigation Bar Failure in Mozilla/Firefox

Report bugs (or imagined bugs).
(Archived/read-only, please use our ticketing system for reporting bugs and their discussion.)
Forum rules
Archived/read-only, please use our ticketing system for reporting bugs and their discussion.

Homepage - Navigation Bar Failure in Mozilla/Firefox

Postby mhaberkorn » Mon Jul 12, 2004 14:17

Hi Admins,

when I visit your site with Mozilla 1.7 or Firefox 0.9 the navigation bar has same failure somewhere around "Sample Scripts", "Spotlight" - or is it the "News"-Bar.

Viewed with M$ IE-virus-hoover throws a scipt-error on line 597.
"Error: 'parent.header' ist Null oder kein Objekt"
(...sorry, german IE !!)

I think the CSS-class for spotLight and spotLightText is broken...
... or the seperator-class!?!?

byebye

MHaberkorn

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 13, 2004 20:12

I've fixed the navigator bar in Mozilla, except for the Forum pages which are constructed differently. A colleague will take care of that and of the "parent.header" in IE (it happens to me too).

Thanks,
Janez

Postby Janez » Thu Jul 15, 2004 13:22

We've fixed the problem with links and spotlights in Mozilla. The bug with parent.header is weirder. The problem seems to be in phpBB, but it happens only on some computers (mine and yours included).

I'm experiencing similar problems on other web sites and I suspect that it is related to Google toolbar's popup blocker. Do you use it, too? (Not that our site tries to open any popups, of course.)

Janez

Return to Bugs