Orange Forum • View topic - Bioorange documentation

Bioorange documentation

A place to ask questions about methods in Orange and how they are used and other general support.

Bioorange documentation

Postby aln » Sun Sep 16, 2012 18:57

Hello,

I installed bioorange addon and now I have difficulties with bioinformatics widgets. The link http://orange-bioinformatics.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html isn't realy useful, cause it only has information about one widget. Where can I find more up-to-date docs about bioorange?

Best regards,
Alina.

Re: Bioorange documentation

Postby Ales » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:06

Sorry, at the moment that is all the documentation for the bioorange widgets that is available.

You can however ask any questions you have on this forum.

Re: Bioorange documentation

Postby marko » Mon Sep 17, 2012 13:10

Alina,

Orange bioinformatics is under development still. The documentation is currently virtually non-existent, but we are working on it. We would appreciate your input here and would love to help you solve the problems you are having.

We have just found out that there is a problem with a Windows package (we are solving it right now). If you are perhaps using Windows and the bioinformatics widgets do not show up, just remove "numpydoc" from the following file:
C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\Orange_Bioinformatics-2.5a6-py2.7.egg-info\requires.txt

Best regards,
Marko

Return to Questions & Support