Orange Forum • View topic - Data Table Widget Reports "No Data on Input"

Data Table Widget Reports "No Data on Input"

A place to ask questions about methods in Orange and how they are used and other general support.

Data Table Widget Reports "No Data on Input"

Postby Nnanyelugo » Sat Jun 08, 2013 19:06

I did some classifications with some of the "Classify" widgets properly linked to the test learner and confusion matrix widgets for necessary evaluation. However every attempt I have made to see the classified examples with their classes returned "no data on input" from the data table widget. For instance I will like to see probability classifications on the the examples when I use the logistic regression widget. Please can someone let me know what I am doing wrongly.

Re: Data Table Widget Reports "No Data on Input"

Postby Ales » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:27

Did you select any cells in the Confusion Matrix widget?
For instance, a simple scheme using File, Naive Bayes Test Learners and a Confusion Matrix connected to a Data Table works for me as long as the Confusion Matrix has some selected entries.

Nnanyelugo wrote:For instance I will like to see probability classifications on the the examples when I use the logistic regression widget

This is not possible using the Confusion Matrix widget, it only reports the predicted classes not the probability estimations. You might want to try the Predictions widget instead.

Return to Questions & Support