Orange Forum • View topic - AttributeError: 'OWNxCanvas' object has no attribute 'edges'

AttributeError: 'OWNxCanvas' object has no attribute 'edges'

A place to ask questions about methods in Orange and how they are used and other general support.

Postby Aby » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:32

Hello,

Here seems to be a bug or something similar. In different files I am using with networks, everytime I try to "do" something on the NetExplorer widget, the following error message appears:

AttributeError Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\Orange\OrangeWidgets\OWGUI.py", line 1501, in __call__
self.f(**kwds)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\orange_network-0.2.11-py2.7.egg\_network\widgets\OWNxExplorerQwt.py", line 1751, in clickedAttLstBox
self.networkCanvas.updateData()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\orange_network-0.2.11-py2.7.egg\_network\widgets\OWNxCanvas.py", line 782, in updateData
self.drawPlotItems(replot=0)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\orange_network-0.2.11-py2.7.egg\_network\widgets\OWNxCanvas.py", line 808, in drawPlotItems
self.drawWeights()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\orange_network-0.2.11-py2.7.egg\_network\widgets\OWNxCanvas.py", line 922, in drawWeights
for edge in self.edges:

Then a right click on the NetExplorer window allows to go on (the error is not preventing the action it seems). But at every action a new error message is generated, then I have to click right.

I have not uploaded any "edges data" file.

If anyone has an input on this to help me solve this, it'd be great, thx :-)

Re: AttributeError: 'OWNxCanvas' object has no attribute 'ed

Postby miha » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:50

OWNxExplorerQwt is deprecated and will be removed in the next release. Look at this thread for how to run the new version:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1906&p=5523&hilit=orangeqt+explorer#p5523

Return to Questions & Support