Orange Forum • View topic - Error on classification and feature selection scheme..

Error on classification and feature selection scheme..

A place to ask questions about methods in Orange and how they are used and other general support.

Error on classification and feature selection scheme..

Postby grk » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:09

hello,

I am very new to orange platform but I may say that I am quite impressed with the functionality..

I have a large data set (2032 examples, 6000 attributes).. data is categorical (0,1,2).

I would like to performa feature selection, and use different classfiers and compare performance..

widgets seems to present a grat usability but I have a problem running the required functions.. I am not that into the platform so with a quick scan on manual and google I seem to find the suitable widgets.

First I used File, then Select Attributes. Then Test Learners and I connect different learners ( Log Regression, SVM etc.) to Test Learners. After that I connect Confusion Matrix to Test Learners.. but I get the following error.. Can anybody help me through that ( I have installed full version with Python 2.5 and bioinformatics add on):

-------------------------------------------------------------

There were problems importing the following widgets:
OWDiscretize: No module named Qwt5
OWCalibrationPlot: No module named Qwt5
OWLiftCurve: No module named Qwt5
OWROC: No module named Qwt5
OWDistanceMap: No module named Qwt5
OWHierarchicalClustering: No module named Qwt5
OWInteractionGraph: No module named Qwt5
OWKMeans: No module named Qwt5
OWMDS: No module named Qwt5
OWNetExplorer: No module named Qwt5
OWNetworkFromDistances: No module named Qwt5
OWSOMVisualizer: No module named Qwt5
OWAttributeStatistics: No module named Qwt5
OWCorrAnalysis: No module named Qwt5
OWDistributions: No module named Qwt5
OWLinProj: No module named Qwt5
OWMosaicDisplay: No module named Qwt5
OWParallelCoordinates: No module named Qwt5
OWPolyviz: No module named Qwt5
OWRadviz: No module named Qwt5
OWScatterPlot: No module named Qwt5
OWSieveDiagram: No module named Qwt5
OWSieveMultigram: No module named Qwt5
OWSurveyPlot: No module named Qwt5
OWDisplayProfiles: No module named Qwt5
OWFeatureSelection: No module named Qwt5
OWHeatMap: No module named Qwt5
OWVulcanoPlot: No module named Qwt5
OWANOVA: No module named scipy.stats
OWApproxProfiles: No module named scipy.stats
OWDataDistance: No module named qt
OWDisplayMotifs: No module named Qwt5
OWEpistasisAnalysis: No module named qt
OWExampleSelector: No module named qttable
OWGenomeMap: No module named qtcanvas
OWHypTest: No module named qt
OWNormalize: No module named Qwt5
The following widgets could not be imported and will not be available: OWLiftCurve, OWSurveyPlot, OWHierarchicalClustering, OWFeatureSelection, OWLinProj, OWHeatMap, OWDistributions, OWDisplayProfiles, OWMosaicDisplay, OWDistanceMap, OWInteractionGraph, OWRadviz, OWNetworkFromDistances, OWScatterPlot, OWMDS, OWPolyviz, OWSieveMultigram, OWDiscretize, OWNetExplorer, OWVulcanoPlot, OWSieveDiagram, OWCalibrationPlot, OWParallelCoordinates, OWCorrAnalysis, OWSOMVisualizer, OWROC, OWKMeans, OWAttributeStatistics.
The following prototype widgets could not be imported and will not be available: OWGenomeMap, OWEpistasisAnalysis, OWDataDistance, OWANOVA, OWDisplayMotifs, OWApproxProfiles, OWHypTest, OWExampleSelector, OWNormalize.

Postby Ales » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:24

You seem to be missing the PyQwt5 library. Try reinstalling orange (the executable with Python and all required libraries - PyQwt is included).

Return to Questions & Support