Orange Forum • View topic - Contributing to Documentation for Orange

Contributing to Documentation for Orange

General discussions about Orange and with Orange connected things (data mining, machine learning, bioinformatics...).

Contributing to Documentation for Orange

Postby abhisheknanda » Sun May 13, 2012 22:23

Hi, I am very interested in contributing to the documentation for Orange. I was wondering how I can get started and whether there is currently a project underway to extend the documentation.

Re: Contributing to Documentation for Orange

Postby Mitar » Sun May 13, 2012 22:32

The best way is to fork on Bitbucket and work on RST documentation there. Documentation is from many parts, so it depends on what exactly you are interested in.

https://bitbucket.org/biolab/orange

Postby abhisheknanda » Tue May 15, 2012 15:05

I am particularly interested in any documentation that might be required for Classification and Association Rule Mining (happy to look at other things as well). Do we currently have a list of tasks/priorities for documentation?

Postby abhisheknanda » Wed May 16, 2012 17:20

I happened to see a similar GSoC project so was wondering if anyone has ideas about what would be a good place to start from - any particular parts where documentation or example scripts need to be updated. I have a basic understanding of Data Mining/Machine Learning and would prefer to start from any documentation work. thanks.

Return to General Discussions