Orange Forum • View topic - global name 'OWGraphTools' is not defined

global name 'OWGraphTools' is not defined

A place to ask questions about methods in Orange and how they are used and other general support.

global name 'OWGraphTools' is not defined

Postby dudester4 » Wed May 14, 2014 9:12

I keep getting a "NameError: global name 'OWGraphTools' is not defined" error whenever I utilize a (k-means routed) cluster Radviz (Qt) widget.

Pretty much everything else works: the clustering itself, the graphing, saving of projections & loading, etc., but whenever I attempt to use the attribute ranking and attribute interactions, I get the above error. I can post the full error if there's interest here.

Is this a classpath issue? I have the Python widgets path, which is C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\Orange\OrangeWidgets on my computer, which includes the OWGraph python executables.

Can't figure out why it has trouble executing the Radviz (Qt) Vizrank (ing) of attributes alone.

Anyone have ideas? :roll:

Re: global name 'OWGraphTools' is not defined

Postby Ales » Fri May 16, 2014 11:50

dudester4 wrote:Is this a classpath issue? I have the Python widgets path, which is C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\Orange\OrangeWidgets on my computer, which includes the OWGraph python executables.
No. Just an awfully trivial error in Orange.

Re: global name 'OWGraphTools' is not defined

Postby VitoChan » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:52

I also meet this bug too when i want to use vizrank to determined attribute ranking and it appear in OWknnoptimization.py

i edit this file with adding :
import OWGraphTools

After that it works well to me :)

Return to Questions & Support