Ticket #966 (closed task: fixed)
|Reported by:||marko||Owned by:||matija|
Check the documentation to prepare it for proof-reading (after dealing with #852).
Please conform to the current style and terminology. Avoid conversational style that was common in previous documentation (for example, rewrite sentences containing "you"). Avoid future tense; use present instead (for example, "classifier will be used" -> classifier is used").
Documentation that is believed to be OK:
- Remove references to old "orange" namespace.
- Remove unnecessary introductions, like "When constructing the classifier manually, the following parameters can be passed...".
- Orange.classifier -> Orange.classification.
- "data instances are provided" -> "data is provided".
- Shorted, for example: "significance level of the statistical test to determine whether rule is good enough to be returned by rulefinder. Likelihood ratio statistics is used that gives an estimate if rule is statistically better than the default rule." -> "minimum significance of a likelihood ratio statistics that evaluates the difference to the default rule." Short explanation. In "significance level" the work "level" is not needed. "significance" them implies "statistical test", so the latter is not needed. The rest of the meaning of the first sentence is included in the next sentence, and "good enough to be returned" is adequately described with "minimum" at the beginning. "Statistically" in the second sentence was also obvious, because we were already talking of statistics.
- In similar vein, "This is the resulting printout:" -> "The result:" or, at the very least, "This is the result:"
- Why is "Rule" a "base class"?