|Version 1 (modified by matejd, 3 years ago) (diff)|
3D visualization in Orange
The aim of this project is to develop a base module for 3D visualization (using OpenGL). Its functionality should be similar to that of the current base module, OWGraph, but for 3D.
Before May 23
- getting to know Orange, OWGraph in detail
- sample applications, project discussion
May 23 - June 19
Duplicating OWGraph functionality (also, staying in sync with the new implementation being developed by Miha).
- drawing lines, dots, polygons, axes, labels, markers, scales, legends, grids
- different plot styles (lines only, dots only, filled-polygon, bars, wireframe)
June 20 - July 10 School assignments will mean less progress on the project. Testing, bugfixing, examples.
July 11 - July 25
- interactive part (zooming, rotation, translation; keyboard shortcuts/mouse)
- tooltip management
July 18 - July 31 Example 3D widgets
- 3D scatter plot and
- 3D net explorer
August 1 - August 15 Testing, documentation.