|Version 18 (modified by nikescar, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Orange Social Platform provides means of promoting to use orange in data mining and repetitive work in everyday lives. To conquer this mission, Orange Social Platform should have services for developing Orange Widget, Schema, Experiments and their Usage. Every services should be easy to use and have much explanation part for the beginners.
Social Platform for Orange will be the social society for Orange user. Users could not only learn from the platform but also express their opinions and preferences. Their should be export to other social services like blogs or twitters for the events, contents in the platform.
- Widget programming on browser.
- Widget sharing(Code Browse, Usage, QnA, Used Schema and Experiments).
- Schema sharing made from Orange(Schema Browsing, Usage, QnA, Associated Widget, Experiments).
- Experiments(schema and used data set) sharing made from Orange.(Experiments Schema, Data Reports, QnA, Associated Widget, Schema).
- Means of communicate with existing social platform(Twitter, Facebook).
- Basic Tutorials for Orange(Embedded Video).
To fulfill the objectives, we divide them into Sections.
- more discussion on Widget Section?.
- more discussion Schema Section?.
- more discussion Experiments Section?.
- Orange Data Mining Game
- Orange Data Mining Competitions
- Orange Tutorials
Behind the Scenes
- Django 1.3
- Google App Engine
- Setup Section and components on social platform.
- Getting to know Django and GAE.
- Setup Django Data Models.
- Mock-up Design for Social Platform.
- Base Page Setup(Login, Forum, Messaging)
- Implementing Widget Sharing Section.
- Implementing Forum.
- Implementing Schema Sharing Section.
- Implementing Reports Sharing Section.
- Polishing the platform.
- Forgive my ignorance, I coincidentally made fault pages. please delete those two pages. thanks.
- is there any better name for Experiments? it has procedures, data, results for the experiments. possible candidates for name are "MiningProcedures & Data", "MiningSet"